The focus of this year's Christmas offering will be to provide for the spiritual needs of kids at the following places in central Illinois:
- Cunningham Children's Home in Champaign/Urbana
- Baby Fold in Bloomington-Normal
- Lessie Bates in East St. Louis
- Spero Family Services (formerly UM Children's Home) in Mt. Vernon
- Chaddock children's home in Quincy
These United Methodist institutions exist to meet the spiritual, physical, emotional, and temporal needs of children that have been neglected and have experienced varying degrees of distress in their young lives. 100% of the money that Springfield First gives to this Illinois Great Rivers Conference initiative will go to meeting the spiritual life needs of children in these situations.
Check out this video for more information about Our Conference, Our Kids.
To give online, click here, and select "Christmas Offering." Thank you for your support of kids in need in our conference!